Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guess what?!


I had a baby!

Autumn Lynn Christopherson arrived at 7:27pm on July 15, 2011.
She weighed in at 8lbs, 7.6oz and measured 19 inches long.

She has a full head of brown hair, and bright blue eyes.
Right off the bat both Jay and I agreed that she looks like a "Hellewell."

Daddy got to hold her first

Mommy got a chance later.


She wasn't thrilled about her bath.


She made a lot of noise that night as she slept because she still had a bit of fluid in her lungs to clean out. The nurses called it "singing."

I'm delighted to be a mom.


I don't think anybody could deny the existence of God in their right mind after seeing/going through labor and bringing a miracle into existence.


I can feel my Savior's love - in all the world around me.
I am ever aware of his love for me, for Jay, and this beautiful little girl that I get to call my own.
I've been truly blessed.

1 comment:

. said...

She's a miracle, that's for sure! I want to see those little eyes open! Congrats again!