Saturday, April 13, 2013

An anonymous troll

I I have someone reading my blog and commenting anonymously.

I can track what they've been viewing (I have my ways) and when. And, of course, their comments are moderated by me before being published (I'll continue to delete the comments that are unfit to be read by my friends and family).

I'm just irked that someone would even waste their time commenting in a troll like manner.

C'est la vie I guess.

It's not even worth my time to hunt down the culprit. (Although I'm more than convinced that I could. Again, I have my ways.)

Don't even bother with the chaff when all that matters is the wheat.

You're forgiven. I hope the hole you have inside yourself that you feel needs to be filed with making others miserable can be sewn shut and healed.
I honestly feel sorry for you.
*hug*

2 comments:

Annalyn said...

That is sad for them. I don't understand why people do that. What a waste of their time!

. said...

Lame! Can't believe people do that. . . why?