Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cleaning schedule

I follow a few blogs (of friends and a couple others that I have found through friends).

It always seems that when my mind has an idea of something to do self-improvement wise my friend Heather over at "Want What You Have" seems to blog about that very topic at the same time.

Recently I've been trying to set a routine house cleaning/organizing schedule to help keep my little duplex orderly and to make things MUCH EASIER when we do decide to move away.
Staying on top of things and having a clean house really lightens my mood and relieves a lot of my depression symptoms.

Because I still haven't figured out what kind of system is going to work for me, but have been inspired by Heather's schedule, I am going to share it with you.

http://wantingwhatyouhave.com/2013/04/my-index-car-file-cleaning-schedule-system.html

This woman shares so many great ideas! I am so lucky to have found her blog a couple of years ago!

No comments: