Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

For my husband:

1. Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden.
I chose this song because, well... it pretty much has all the lyrics I feel toward my husband without saying.

2. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers.
Another love song that fits how I feel about my husband. Yeah... I'm dang lucky.

3. Zombie Jamboree - Rockapella.
I would not know about this song if it wasn't for Jay. When we were dating he made me a mixed CD which included this song. Really, I light up every time I hear it because it's just so dang funny. Besides, if you know my husband at all you'd understand that at least one song has to be about zombies.

4. Stand by your Man - Tammy Wynette.
He doesn't like country. But this song has deep meaning for me concerning him.

5. Jump around - House of Pain.
One of the first songs we danced to together at a Bishop's Storehouse dance.

6. Fever - (not written by, but performed by) Peggy Lee.
Yep, you guessed it. That's how he makes me feel.

7. You shook me all night long - AC/DC.
Why? A. It's a great song. B. There's a story here. Lol

No comments: