Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.

Ok, time for me to start sounding like a whiny girl.

I never get compliments on my looks. Really.
I know I usually look decent and/or good. But, I never get those desired "oh my goodness that is the cutest skirt/blouse/shoes/etc ever!" compliments that I give on a regular basis. Or "your hair is really cute today."

I admit, it would be nice to have to put up with more compliments than I could handle. But, I'm just asking for maybe one a day. That's it.

In general, I feel frumpy and unnoticed.

This fact is made even more evident by how my attitude automatically changes any time my husband compliments my looks without me fishing for them.

I'd be a much happier person if I got complimented on my looks more.

Oh the vanity...

No comments: