Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

Oh the list is truly endless...

Really though, what tops my list of things I want to do during my life is:

Get a college degree.

Really, this sounds so simple to some, but I didn't make it past my freshman year at CSU.
I want to go to college and actually get a degree (any degree really) in something that I feel passionate about. That list is still pretty long - 35 to 40 things come to mind that I could go to school for and easily enjoy my time studying those subjects. But I want to go to school for something that I equally feel passionate for, as well as something that I will use in my everyday living. Something that will make a difference for me outside of a specific type of employment. Knowledge I will actually use outside of a formal work place. You know, something that MATTERS!

I have plans to do this at some point - but no drive just yet to commit to one specific subject or area of study. Hopefully that will be determined within the next 2-3 years so that I can begin.

I really hope to do this in my life.

No comments: