Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

I love how day 7 lines up on Christmas for me.

As such, when contemplating one person I found myself focusing more and more on my personal savior, Jesus Christ.

I find the more I study the Bible and Book of Mormon the more appreciative I become of his mission here on the Earth and the incredible sacrifice he made for me, and for everyone. This Christmas became even more sweet for me as I did not shop for Christmas presents at all. Nope, none, nada. Being able to truly focus on the pure meaning of Christmas has developed an even greater love for Jesus Christ. I feel as though my personal relationship with him is ever growing and has finally reached a recognizable level for me.

I know this post is a day behind - but know that this was my continued thought throughout the day on Christmas.

How blessed am I to have a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
He truly has mad my life worth living for.

No comments: