Friday, August 15, 2008

Diego's Reception 12-29-2006

A month or so after their wedding my brother and sister-in-law had a reception in Denver at our place.

Unfortunately it snowed about 5 ft. The night before so not many people showed up for it.

:(


My dad borrowed my camera and zipped around in his electric cart snapping photos of everyone.


Me, Jay, Sister Bebe Sami
Brother Bebe & Sister Howell
Sami, Jasen, Stephanie, Cassidy
My mom inbetween the two fountains (punch & chocolate)
Cassidy (cute as ever)
Diego & Mariela
Diego, Sami, Mariela
Sister & Brother Larsen
The table of goodies
Jay & I again

A different sister Larsen


Brother Larsen's head, Sister Howell, Brother Howell, Brother Bebe


Bebes, Brother (Bishop) Larsen standing, Larsen's sitting, Howells
Me & Jay
Mommy
Mariela, Diego & one of Diegos good friends from back in the day
Mom & Sister Larsen (Bishop's wife)

Digo, Mariela & the Osieczaneks
The Urbans
Christophersons (my in-laws)



Randy Christopherson, Frank Despain, John Roskelly
Lori & Royd Despain

Despite the lack of people we still had a good time conversing with everyone that showed up.

2 comments:

. said...

Awww - my little Cass. Such a sweet lookin' thing (don't let that fool ya!)

Mari-eggo said...

wow i can't believe it's been almost 2 years....